- Bring approx. 4 – 5L of water to a rolling boil.
- Add approx. 1-2 Tblsp. of salt to the water.
- Bring water to a rolling boil.
- Once boiling, place 1lbs of Cavatelli into water.
- Stir occasionally to keep the pasta pieces from sticking to each other or the pot.
- Once the Cavatelli’s have risen to the top of the water, proceed to remove the pasta from the water. This should take between 2-4 minutes. You’ll know when they are done because they will float. Always make sure to taste one before you take it off the heat though.
- Once the Cavatelli’s have been drained, add pasta sauce and enjoy.
(Frozen Cavatelli NEED to be kept frozen!)
Important note: Approx. 4 – 5L of water per 1lb of Cavatelli.