- Place in refrigerator for approx. 24hrs to thaw, before cooking.
- Loosen supplied cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees (preheated) for about 30min to 45min.
- Check it at about 30min to see how it’s doing. If possible, use of a meat thermometer is the best way of checking, it should be no less than 165 degrees. Or use insert a knife in the middle of the Lasagna and check the temperature of the knife.
- When done, Lasagna should be hot and bubbly on top. Cheese should be fully melted.
- Once desired temperature is reached, remove from oven and let it sit for approx. 10min.
- Remove cover, cut and enjoy.
- Extra tomato sauce can be poured over individual pieces, if desired.
Important Note: Thaw lasagna before cooking it.