- Bring approx. 4 – 5L of water to a rolling boil.
- Add approx. 1-2 Tblsp. of salt to the water.
- Once boiling, place 1lb of pasta into water.
- Stir occasionally to keep the pasta pieces from sticking to each other or the pot.
- The pasta will take approx. 4-8 min to cook, depending on your personal preference. Always make sure to taste one before you take it off the heat.
- Once cooked, drain the water from the pasta.
- Once drained, add pasta sauce and enjoy.
Important note: Approx. 4 – 5L of water per 1lb of pasta.