- Bring approx. 4 – 5L of water to a rolling boil.
- Add approx. 1-2 Tblsp. of salt to the water.
- Once boiling, place 1lb (approx. 22-24 pieces) of pasta into water.
- Stir occasionally to keep the pasta pieces from sticking to each other or the pot.
- The pasta will take approx. 5-7 min to cook, depending on your personal preference. Once the pasta starts to float, this is an indication that the pasta is almost done and it will only be a few more minutes until cooked. Always make sure to taste one before you take it off the heat.
- Once cooked, drain the water from the pasta.
- Once drained, add pasta sauce and enjoy.
(Frozen Ravioli’s NEED to be kept frozen!)
Important note: Approx. 4 – 5L of water per 1lb of pasta.